The Armenian State University of Economics (ASUE) organized a local kick-off meeting in the framework of the Erasmus+ CBHE project “Reforming Master Programmes in Finance in Armenia and Moldova” (REFINE). The meeting was organized to share information on the project with internal stakeholders, in particular, with the Chair of Finance and the Chair of Banking and Insurance. The speakers highlighted the following topics:
- Project overview and role of ASUE in the project,
- Discussion and results of the kick-off meeting in Vienna,
- Activities and outcomes of WP1: Review of MA Programmes and Guidelines for Reform,
- Upcoming activities and events,
- Expected results of the REFINE project and added value.
A “Questions & Answers” session was held to clarify open questions. The most important outcome of the local kick-off meeting was that all internal stakeholders developed a common understanding of the project. Moreover, the stages and outputs of the project are clear to all participants.